Monday 30 October 2017

Picture Writing

As I walk up to the door, the lantern flickers in the night… the door creaks open. Are they waiting for me? I wander in. I look at my surroundings: Pictures, Ripped wallpaper, Moulded corners. And finally a flash drive. Not thinking at all, with my heart pumping out of my chest, I grab it. I run. Before they see me. Before I get caught. Before I get trapped.
I sprint down the road; and hop into my car. Drive off? I tried. I really did. The car just wouldn’t move. I hop out. I hop out to check what was wrong, but after that I can’t remember a thing. I really don’t. All I know nos is that i'm in a car. WIth… Anna? Why? She was my friend. At least I thought so.

I could trust her with anything, even with my key, to my … Anything. She betrayed me. She told me I was safe. At least I thought so. Nothing made sense.flickering light.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment